Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Spring foliage

I wanted to add a touch of spring to our dining room so I got out this little lemon tree that I got on sale last summer at Pottery Barn.  This little lemon tree is so cute!  People always ask me if it's real-ha ha!  I always think of spring/summer when I see this little tree!



I also got this metal planter a few years ago from my mother-in-law for Mother's Day.  I always have used it outside but I cleaned it up and brought it inside.  I added a vinyl stick on and some greens that I got at Wal-Mart.  The little bunny pick is from Pier One.  I LOVE the way it turned out.  It's a little touch of spring in our dining room!


Happy St. Patrick's Day!!  To celebrate I bought steaks and we are going to grill out for the first time this season tonight!  I can't wait. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Making money on the internet is easy in the underground world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat marketing[/URL], You are far from alone if you don't know what blackhat is. Blackhat marketing uses not-so-popular or misunderstood ways to build an income online.

amy (metz) walker said...

Super cute! I love both...