Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Easter Buckets!!

I ordered two easter buckets from Jaime at Whimsy Tin.  I should be getting them this week.  She put some pictures of my buckets on her blog.  I can't wait to get them!! 

Here are the pictures from her blog.  I LOVE the way they turned out.  I can't wait to order one for my sister's baby and I want to order our family a Christmas bucket. 

I used our last name on the buckets because I want to keep them out in our house after Easter.  I think I am going to put the spring one on our table and put some spring flowers in it.  And this summer I plan to fill  the baseball bucket with snacks and take it to Brock's baseball games.   I had her use blue and yellow on the baseball bucket because those are our school colors. 








Jaime was really easy to work with and she did exactly what I had in mind.  Thanks Jaime,   I love my buckets!!

0 comments: