Friday, March 5, 2010

2 Dollar Tree projects!!

Yesterday I went to the Dollar Store to get the supplies to make a cloche.    I don't have one in our house and I thought it would be fun to try to make one.  I just got a big glass vase and turned it upside down and added a wooden top that I got from Michael's.  I am going to put it on our dining room table for the spring.    I didn't make the eggs, I got them two years ago on etsy.  It was so quick and easy to make and I think it looks really cute! 








While I was there I also got these twigs and I made a little spring display.  I really like the curly twigs in this display!  I needed something for this space and I think these twigs are perfect!!




This little bunny is one of my favorite spring decorations. I got it at Pier One last year.




I just found this new website that has a ton of great Dollar Store craft ideas!  I love getting cheap, crafty ideas for decorating projects. 


TGIF!!  I am SO glad it's Friday!

2 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh how fun. I love your new cloche and we're having a Cloche Party on April 2nd, so now you are all set. It looks great. Hugs, Marty

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.