Thursday, March 11, 2010

Easter Decorating!

I have been very slowly getting our some of our Easter and spring decor.  I am really liking all of the spring/Easter decor that I have been seeing in blogland.  Everyone has such cute stuff!! 

This is my absolute favorite Easter/spring decoration. I bought this wreath about 4 years ago and it cost more than I usually spend on decorations but when I saw it I knew I had to have it!  It is so peaceful and calming and I love the way it looks on our mantle. 






I love this little nest that I got last year at Pier One. 



The shelf in our living room. 



Our egg tree in the dining room.  I got this tree last year and I think it's so cute!!  I really love it. 


 A candle holder filled with eggs. 


Happy Thursday, I am getting excited for the weekend!!

2 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Love all of your Easter decorations. The wreath is stunning, I can see why you love it. The egg tree is lovely too and what a great idea to put eggs in the candleholder. Just lovely. Hugs, Marty

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.