Monday, March 15, 2010

Cheap (really cheap!) decorations

On Saturday morning Ava and I went to a flea market.  I always find the best stuff at flea markets!  We love going!  I found this HUGE serving platter, well actually Ava found it!    I love the color!   This is my favorite color.   The best part it's only cost 50 cents!  I put it on top of the cabinet in our dining room.  I think it is the perfect color for spring!


 I went to the Dollar Tree last week and I found these decorative balls for $1 each.  I have been wanting to buy some of these but they always seem SO expensive so when I saw these I grabbed them up!


Happy Monday!

1 comments:

amy (metz) walker said...

I love the flea market. There was one I always went to in Dallas and I had to go with NO money or I'd come home with tons of stuff I didn't need every time! Love the color of that plate!