Monday, March 8, 2010

Weekend update!!

Why do weekends always go by soooo fast???  We had a good weekend but I can't believe it's almost over! 
Friday night I had to work late because I had a leadership confererence at work.  Graig, Brock and Ava got pizza and wings and when I got home at about 7:30 we all ate together.  By 9pm we were ALL in bed because we were so worn out from the week!

Saturday morning I went and watched Ava in her ballet class.  We only get to watch twice per year so it was fun to watch her and her ballet friends.  Here are some pictures of Ava and her sweet class.







Saturday Ava and I went to a craft night at my friend Sabrina's house and Graig and Brock went to a father/son poker night at our friend's house.  I made some CUTE things at the craft night that I will show tomorrow.  

Sunday morning Ava had Sunday School and we went to church then we came home and had lunch and Ava went to a friend's house.   This afternoon I took Brock for a DRIVING lesson!  We went to a huge empty parking lot by our house and I let him drive.  I have a stick shift and we want Brock to learn to drive a stick shift.  Graig has taken him a couple of times but this is the first time that I have taken him.  He did pretty good,   he only killed my car about 50 times-ha ha!  Thankfully he has a few more years  to practice!!  Here are some pictures from our lesson today.  I can't belive how BIG Brock is getting!! 





1 comments:

Michelle said...

B & A are both growing up SO fast! I can't believe Brock was driving--good thing that he gets practice, and I bet he had fun. Ava is so TALL! She looks so graceful!