Sunday, September 14, 2008

Agenda for today

Yesterday was so busy, but a lot of fun! Brock and Ava had their soccer games early. Then Ava and I went to our towns Farmer's Market to buy some flowers for my neighbor who was going to watch Ava while Graig and I went to the wedding. I got a huge beautiful bouquet for only $7.00!! I dropped Ava off and raced home to get ready for the wedding. I got ready in about 5 minutes-I threw on a dress and a necklace and Graig and I raced to the wedding (which was in a town about an hour a way). The wedding was beautiful, in a grand old Catholic church. They had a small orcherstra playing instead of a piano and they were my favorite part. The bridesmaids wore beautiful brown dresses and they all carried the most goergoues fall flowers. The groomsmen wore dark brown suits. The bride and groom were stunning. Graig and I thought it was such a classy wedding. After the ceremony Graig and I raced home to get ready for FALL BALL! Fall Ball was Graig's idea, it's Little League in the fall. He loves baseball and wanted to start a fall league for the kids in our town. 36 kids signed up! We have 3 teams and the first games were yesterday. After Fall Ball, we went out to dinner with two other families at Mama Nina's. Brock spent the night with a friend and Ava had a friend sleepover at our house. I was exhausted and went to bed at 9:30.

Here's my agenda for the day

____Clean our house

_____Go to church

_____Come home and grab a quick bite to eat

_____Go to the fall festival at our church

_____Run to Wal-Mart to get a few groceries and some fall mums for a thing at work I have later in the week

_____Go to the mall to see if I can find any cute fall clothes/shoes

_____Work in my office for about an hour to get organized for the week ahead

_____Dinner at work with 50 peer educators and our new College President

When I get home I just want to relax and catch up on all my shows I DVR'd this week!

0 comments: