Monday, September 22, 2008

I'm Baaaack!

Today I was so sick! I haven't been sleeping good lately at all, I wake up in the middle of the night and can't go back to sleep, it's awful. I wake up and I start thinking about all of the stuff I have to do at work and at home and I can't make my mind be still enough to sleep, so this morning I was exhausted and I decided to stay home. I didn't really do anything all day except lay around and try to get caught up on my sleep. I also put out a few Halloween decorations.

Tonight I went in to work because we had our major speaker for National Hazing Prevention Week. 500 students (mostly our fraternity and sorority members and athletes) came to hear the presentation tonight, I have been stressing out about this program and I am so glad that it was a success! I have events almost every night this week, but this was the biggest event so I am glad that it's over.

I also added a little Obama bling to my blog! I love the pink and green design of this sticker.

The only good thing about today is that I got my camera back from Cannon! It is finally fixed after what seemed like forever! I am so happy that I will be able to put pictures on my blog.

Here's a picture of a fall topiary, my friend Sabrina came up with this last fall for one of our craft nights. She is so creative! Anyway, I saved my berries and pot from last year and made another one for this year.

I love this pumpkin and crow that I got last year at Home Goods.

3 comments:

C said...

OMG, how I hate the sleepless periods. I think it's totally stress related when you just have too much going on. I hope your topiary gets knocked down and makes its way into a sewer drain.
Kiss Kiss.

AG said...

Oh, Cristina really hates the cutesy stuff. ha ha. That made me laugh. Hard.

Anyway, I like that you got your camera back. And I'm excited to go to craft night on Thursday.

The Mrs. said...

Love all the decorating!