Friday, September 26, 2008

Craft Night!!

Last night my friend Sabrina hosted a craft night, we had such a great time! She is so creative and she found a great craft for us do do. She made these before we over as examples.


Having fun at Craft Night


The Girls showing what they made

I also showed the girls my blog and I tried to talk them in to creating their own. Our next get together might be a "Make Your Own Blog Night" so far I love blogging and I think they would enjoy it too.

During craft night Sabrina's 2 month old daughter Eliza was so sweet. We all loved holding and rocking her. Ava painted a new picture for her bedroom. When we got home she took a picture so I could put it on the blog.
Ava working on her masterpiece

Sweet Eliza fell sound asleep in her swing

Ava's masterpiece


I left Craft night early to pick up Brock from the Boys and Girls Club and to get Brock and Ava to bed for school. Graig comes home today, thank goodness! It's so hard to get everything done when he is gone. He is the organizer and planner of our family, he keeps everyone on track. We all miss him when he travels.





6 comments:

Kelli Radford said...

How cute!! What a great, crafty, idea!

The Mrs. said...

Sounds like so much fun!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Angie this is Grandma Sally. Sabrina sent me a hook up to your blog. Loved it and loved all the pictures. Sabrina told me to say how creative and wonderful she is but I will refran. You all looked like you were having fun and the picture of my Grandbaby was precious. I will keep checking in on your Blog Honey. Keep up the good work.

P.S. Sabrina said you were actually bitching about her taking so long shopping. I always did too.

Love
Grandma Sally

CarolinaGirl said...

How fun! That is such a great idea, and Ava did a wonderful job on her painting!

Anonymous said...

Love the picture of the crafters! Had a good time...good idea, about creating a blogging nite...count me in...you have a very nice blog...Sue Benj.

Katie Ryan said...

I want to come to craft night!