Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happy Monday!

Today was a beautiful fall day! I love, love, love when the weather gets cooler. Today after work Ava and I went to my friend Sabrina's house to pick up my craft from our craft night. I had to leave early so she finished it for me. I think it will look so cute in our bedroom when I redo it, that's on the agenda when Graig travels in October. I need to find a new comforter, pillows and accessories.

I am trying to talk Sabrina into opening an Etsy store. She is so talented and I think it would be so much fun for her to sell some of the stuff she creates. I told her I would help her by helping her set up her online store.



While we were there Ava loved on Eliza, I love this picture of the two of them!

Graig is on a health kick, he bought about 20 pounds of fruit at the Farmers Market! He took Ava for a long bike ride tonight. He wants to get back in shape because he's a basketball referee and that starts in about a month . It's hard for poor Ava to eat her pear, since she doesn't have any front teeth. After dinner, Brock and I snuggled on the couch to watch Desperate Housewives. I DVR'd it and for some reason Brock loves that show. Doesn't he look cute with our little doggies






3 comments:

junglemama said...

20 pounds of fruit? SOunds like something I would do with my size family. LOL.

BTW, your family is just beautiful!

Monogramchick said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, so glad you did!
Looks like y'all had a great weekend and the photo of Ava with that precious baby is so sweet!

The Mrs. said...

That Brock is amazing! I hope Landon will watch my shows with me and snuggle!