Friday, September 19, 2008

Don't worry girls!

Hey everyone! I am still alive, thanks for your comments on my sweet tea post. It has been such a crazy week! I haven't posted because since Monday because I have been doing nothing but work, work, work! I love my job but it's absolutely crazy. Today I almost had a breakdown in my office. I have a million things to get done and I feel like I am never going to get caught up.I did manage to sneak out at lunch to the Fox craft fair with my friend Sabrina, we didn't buy a thing but it was fun to get out of my office. Tonight I am writing this from the Greek New Member Retreat, when it's over I am going to a Lia Sophia jewelry party, it should be fun, I am looking forward to hanging out with some of my friends from work.

I am so looking forward to Fly Creek tomorrow girls! I can't wait. I will see my friends Allison, Beth and Cristina. In the afternoon Ava and I will be working at the Little League Concession stand, Brock has a double header so it will be a busy day!

1 comments:

Beth said...

I'm glad you're ok! I figured it was busy at work for you now. See you tomorrow! :)