Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Cuteness!

Today was my last day of work and Brock and Ava's last day of school until Jan. 5! We are all so excited that our Christmas vacation has started!! Tonight Ava had her gymnastics team party, Brock and Graig went to the high school basketball game and my friend Allison brought me over these wonderful Christmas gifts!

I love Yankee Candles! This scent smells so good!


Allison also brought me this adorable Christmas platter, I love it!!
Ialso made this tonight, I wanted to make something to display our Christmas card and this is what I came up with. I think it turned out pretty cute!
I also found this pail at the dollar spot at Target. I added some polka dots and ribbon, I don't know what I am going to put in it yet but I think it is so cute!! (Allison, Ava made one of these for you and she was so upset that I forgot to give it to you tonight, I will make sure you get it soon!!)
I also changed our dining room table centerpiece. I love these ornaments, I got them all at Michael's for $5!

Tonight, Brock is having his best friend Thomas sleep over. They want to use my laptop so they can IM girls in their class, how cute is that?? They have been sharing the computer in our office but they say they each need a computer. I told them they could use my computer if they posed for a picture.

4 comments:

AG said...

oh, I'm so glad you liked your gift. I love that platter!

And tell Ava I said thank you for making me something. I wish I had seen her to wish her a Merry Christmas!

Talk to you soon!

Jennifer said...

I love what you did with your Christmas card! Is that a cutting board? It's so cute and such a fun way to show it off!

Jill said...

Great idea for the Christmas card. Have a Merry Christmas!

Brittany said...

I just came across your blog and I love your idea for your Christmas card. So cute! I will have to remember it for next year!

Thanks for sharing!