Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Garland

The Nesting Place is hosting a Christmas garland show and tell today!
I just discovered her blog and she has some great ideas for your home. I can't wait to look at everyone's garlands tonight when I get home from work!

Here is our garland on our living room windows. I love the sparkling snowflakes. I got them at Wal-Mart and there is glitter all over everything now but I love them, they were on $2 for 20. I got silver but they all different colors.
Here is our fireplace garland, I love the way it looks when I have the Christmas lights on! I am going to display the Christmas cards we get on the ribbon with the little clothes pins. I never know what to do with all of our Christmas cards and I thought this would be a cute way to display them.

Here is a close up of the garland on our mantel


13 comments:

AG said...

cute decorations. I tried to call you last night but you must have been screening.

Denise K. said...

So cute! Your decorations are festie and fun! Merry Christmas! :-)

Denise K. said...

Oops...I meant to say, "festive" and fun! Love the snowflakes hanging down too! :-)

The Writer Chic said...

Ah! BBW Winter Candy Apple! My favorite scent EVER!!

The Nester said...

Love all of the color--what a beautiful home!

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

Great looking garland! :)

You asked me about my monograms...the one I featured today is actually a vinyl letter that came in one of those tubes of letters that you see at Hobby Lobby (I've seen them at Joann's too). I think they are actually meant to write a saying on the wall, but I just use them for things like the vase because they are bigger than anything else I can find. I hope that helps!
Carrie

Decor To Adore said...

What cute garlands.

Kathleen W. said...

Your mantle is so pretty! I love how you are displaying the Christmas cards too.

Carry Grace said...

I love the snowflakes hanging from your garland. I may have to run to walmart and see if they still have any. I also love the card idea.

*Pink Preppy Party Girl* said...

Beautiful! Love the snowflakes...Christmas is coming.

CarolinaGirl said...

Beautiful! You have such a warm, cozy looking home. Reminds me of my moms house :)

Unknown said...

Everything looks GREAT! Love the snowflakes!

AG said...

And I see my Christmas card hanging up. Good work. At least now I have evidence that we were friends. :)