Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas

On Christmas eve Ava's friend Madelyn came over. They both love American Girl Dolls and spent a lot of time looking at the latest American Girl doll catalog, and talking about which doll Santa was going to bring them. They were so cute!!

We went to Church on Christmas Eve. Ava dressed up like an Angel and was one of the dancers that danced to the Nativity Carol. It was so beautiful! Here is a picture of Ava and her friend Eliza before Church.After church I wanted to get a picture of Brock in front of the nativity. One year he was Joesph and helped put baby Jesus in the manger. He was so cute. So every year I try to get him in a picture in front of the Nativity.
Brock and Ava woke up at 6:30 on Christmas morning to open their presents from Santa. Grandma Jan spent the night with us so we were all up early to open presents. Here they are on the stairs before they opened presents. The first present Ava opened was her American Girl Doll! It's a "Just Like Me" doll and she named it Allison Ava
Ava loving on Allison Ava

Brock got a ton of sports themed gifts. Here he is opening some goalie gloves.

On Christmas night we all went to see Marley and Me. It was such a sweet movie! You have got to go see it. The dog in the movie reminded us of our dog Daisy, who is a devil (just like Marley!)

5 comments:

Jill said...

I'm glad y'all had a fun Christmas. Ava is so cute in her angel outfit.

workinthatpreppy said...

i am a weight watcher flunky...got to get healthy and fit for 2009. my children are starting to get embarrassed of me, especially last night in the hot tub on vaca...oh well...

Katie Ryan said...

I cried like a baby at the Marley & Me movie. I loved it... but cried and cried at the end.
My daughter absolutely loves american girl, too. She got a boat load of it for Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had a great Christmas! Love you all!!

Anonymous said...

Good Blog, I think I want to find me, I will tell my other friends, on all