Monday, December 8, 2008

Sick Day

Ava and I were both sick today, I have the worst sore throat ever and I am achy all over. Last night Ava kept coughing all night long so I kept her home from school today. We went back to bed at about 8:45 this morning and didn't get up until Noon!! I was so tired I didn't want to make any lunch so Ava said she would be my waitress and make me lunch. This is what she brought out to me, isn't this so cute?? She made it all by herself.
Late this afternoon I had to go to my work to finish a proposal that was due today, I had it almost done I just had to finish one last part, while I was there one of my favorite students, Shana, stopped by to give me this cute tote bag! I love it!She has spent the semester in Australia and just came back to the United States over the weekend. She was at the College with her mom making sure that all of her paperwork and classes are set for next semester. She is one of Brock and Ava's favorite babysitters so I am so glad that she is back!

Ava is going back to school tomorrow and I am headed for the Doctor, I feel terrible!

Tomorrow is my good friend Allison's birthday!! I got her a present that I think she is going to love, I can't wait to give it to her!! I am sure she will have a fabulous b-day!


6 comments:

Beth said...

Feel better!

Ann said...

Hope you both feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you and Ava are sick--rest up!! and feel better soon Ang! p.s. Ava's lunch for you is just adorable--love her presentation of the food; a future Paula Dean!

Shannon said...

Hope you are feeling better! That was the cutest lunch ever!

Sweet Simplicity said...

What a fun bag! I hope you are feeling better.

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

I hope you feel better! I also am jealous of your sweet little caretaker...the lunch looks yummy! :)
Carrie