Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sledding Sunday!

Since we have a ton of snow from the storm on Friday this afternoon we decided to go sledding with two other families this afternoon. We were outside for 2 1/2 hours today, the weather was perfect for sledding!

Here's Ava with two of her friends ready to go down the hill!Graig and Brock before going down the hill. Brock also snowboarded for the first time today, I didn't get any pictures of him doing it but he loved it!

This tube sled was the fastest! It was so fun going down the hill on this sled!

The girls made a tube train and went down the hill all together.

Tonight we went to Wal-Mart because I had to get a few last minute things for our Christmas dinner. Yesterday, Grandpa Larry gave Brock and Ava their Christmas money. Brock is saving his money but Ava couldn't wait to spend hers! Tonight she picked out this Cabbage Patch doll. Ava also picked the winner of my 100th post giveaway. Katie is the winner! Congrats Katie!!

5 comments:

Katie said...

Angie, I am SO excited! I just emailed you my address. YEA! I never win anything!! Thank you!!

Sledding looks so much fun! I wish I was out there, too. ; )

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

Looks like sledding was so much fun! It's the perfect activity for the weekend before Christmas! :)
Carrie

AG said...

I guess sledding was the only thing to do on Sunday! :)

I'm going to the GFE tonight but I am going to stop by to drop off your present.

Shannon said...

That sledding looks so fun!! That is so funny about Katie winning your bag! I clicked on her name to go congratulate her and that is my sister in law!! :) How funny! I hope you have a great Christmas!

Veggiemomof2 said...

I wish we had snow instead of all this yukky rain!