Saturday, December 13, 2008

Party!!

Last night was Ava's cookie party! It was the first year we did it and I didn't know how it was going to turn out. Thank goodness I baked the cookies ahead of time because the girls were so excited to play together that I don't think they would have had the patience for baking the cookies and then decorating them. I had a few of my friends over last night too so I had fun too!

Here are the girls decorating their cookies

I love this picture of Ava's friends Mary, Megann and Bella After we decorated the cookies the girls made Christmas ornaments. They were so cute when they made their ornaments, they spent so much time making sure they were just right!
Little Eliza had a great time! Ava loves holding her.
After everyone left my friend Allison and I were hanging out in our living room, Ava sat on Allison's lap and about a minute later she was asleep! She was wiped out from her party!
I think we are going to have a cookie party every December, it was so much fun and the girls had a great time. Brock was so happy that he missed the whole thing because he was playing football at the Boys and Girls Club! Next weekend he is going to have his friends over for a Christmas movie party! We are going to make pizza and they are going to watch funny Christmas movies.

Yesterday I got my swap package from Clemsongirl's Christmas swap! Andrea was my swap partner. I love the sweet gifts she sent me. Thanks Andrea!! I read her blog today and she got engaged last night!! Congrats Andrea, how exciting!!

Tomorrow I am going to do my giveaway for my 100th post!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is such a cute idea!! And a great way to get everyone together. I may let me daughter do this. We just moved here to Louisiana about a year ago and I know my daughter would love to have some girls over to have fun and get to know each other better. Thanks for the ideas! :) Merry Christmas!

Andrew said...

Megann had a great time!! It was a fantastic idea!! Thanks Angie!

The Mrs. said...

Such a fabulous idea!!!