Monday, February 9, 2009

crafts, crafts and more crafts

I am working on getting all of my craft supplies in order, Graig calls all my stuff my crap supplies (ha!) Anyway, now that it's all in one place in the basement I realize all of the stuff I have. I always seem to buy paint, ribbon, scrapbook stuff, and wooden letter "E's"


Here's my not so organized Craft table. I am so happy that I finally have one!!
I made this cute little swag for St. Patrick's Day tonight with some fabric that I found yesterday in the basement. I like the way it turned out. I am going to put it out next week after Valentine's Day.
I took this picture of Graig and our dog Daisy tonight, Daisy is the Queen Dog around our house. She loves being right next to us at all times, Graig loves to snuggle with her so she loves to be in his lap whenever he is sitting on the couch. She also loves to go on walks, it was so nice today I was able to take her for a walk for the first time since before Christmas, it was so pretty out today!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I love your craft room--how fun! The St. Pat's decoration is cute!

Lamp Tramp said...

You are so lucky to have "A TABLE" for crafts or crap as your hubby calls it. It would be great to be able to leave all my stuff out. I love the St. Paddy's swag...
Daisy is too much but how fun that Ava started a blog. You are smart though to keep it private for her. I think we all worry about those isues. Hope she gets lots of good bloggy friends

Allison said...

Yes, I agree with Lamp Tramp, that you are lucky to have a table. I use my kitchen island. It makes the hubby a little perturbed to have all the "crap stuff" all over the kitchen.