Sunday, February 8, 2009

Lazy Sunday

Today was such a relaxing day! Graig, Ava and I stayed in our pj's all day and just did stuff around the house. Brock played basketball in the morning, he came home to eat and do his homework, and tonight he went to play basketball again. Tonight, he's playing in Graig's old high school gym...Graig loves that he's playing there!!


This afternoon we cleaned our basement from top to bottom!! I am so happy, it took about 2 hours to clean the whole thing. We set up a table down there so I can work on my crafts which will be great because now I do my projects on our bed which isn't the best place and I can have all of my craft stuff in the same place!

Tonight, we made sugar cookies for Valentine's Day, actually Ava did almost all of the decorating while I picked up our downstairs. I think they turned out really cute!!


Ava also started a blog today! She has wanted to have her own for such a long time, I helped her set it up. It's going to be private because I want to know who's reading it, we'll see if she sticks with it. I made her this header, she picked out everything that went on it and she picked out a cute cupcake background from www.thecutestblogontheblock.com

I am ready to get in bed and watch Desperate Housewives and Brothers and Sisters!

2 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

What a great day. I love the days when you can just stay in and do all the things you've wanted to do. How wonderful to now have a place to do all your crafting in one place. That's a real luxury. The cookies look great and congrats to Ava on her blog. Hugs, Marty

Michelle said...

The cookies look great! How fun Ava is starting her own blog--great way to encourage her writing, I think that is GREAT! Love you all! Shelby