Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Super Tuesday

Today was such a fun day! Brock and Ava enjoyed the second day of their winter vacation

First of all, I (finally!) finished painting the trim that I started painting on Saturday. It took 5 coats! After lunch, Ava went to our neighbor's house to watch High School Musical 3 which came out on DVD today. Brock and his friend went to the Boys and Girls Club and I got my hair cut. I love how my hair turned out, I will take a picture tomorrow, I can't put any product in my hair because tomorrow morning I am going to put on a clear gloss to make it shiny. I got it at Wal-Mart, I usually get my hair highlighted when I get it cut, but it is so expensive, so I thought I would try this clear gloss. I will let you know how it turns out!
Tonight Brock is spending the night with his friend Brandon and Ava had our neigbors over to play Wii. She also showed them how she does gymnastics on her bed, she loves doing flips on her bed!

3 comments:

C said...

Oooh! Clear gloss! I think I'm going to try it. Let me know how you like it.

Michelle said...

Too cute--sounds like the kids are having fun. Clear gloss? I've never heard of this, just the daily spray version...let me know how it turns out :)!

The Mrs. said...

I didn't know you could buy clear gloss! thought it was a salon thing! Hooray! I want tyo see your hair!!!