Saturday, February 14, 2009

A Valentine Birthday!!

Happy Valentine's Day!! We are spending the day relaxing at home. I am taking a little break from painting the trim in our living room and Graig is talking a nap on the couch. Graig bought me flowers today and tonight I am making one of his favorite dinners, barbeque pork and mashed potatoes. Today when I went shopping I got a cute heart cake and peanut butter cup ice cream and we will have that for dessert! After dinner we are going to watch Space Buddies with Brock and Ava. I will show pictures of our painted trim tomorrow, I like the way it looks so far! It just takes so long to paint and since it was so dark and I am going to white it is going to take at least 3 coats!

Today is my Dad's birthday!! Happy Birthday Dad!! We love you. This is a picture of him with Brock and Ava this summer in Wyoming.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for remembering my BD. Vicki got me gift cards to Applebee's, Subway and Wal Mart some of my favorite places. We had a nice BD/Valentines lunch at the local Amish Buffet then shopping. Enjoy the evening. Hi to all. Bob.

Michelle said...

Hi! Hope you all had a good dinner--I'll have to get your receipe for the pulled pork, sounds great!

AG said...

Sounds like you had a fun day! :)