Saturday, February 7, 2009

Heat Wave!

Today was sooo warm, it was 46 degrees in upstate NY, I was so happy today! It has been so cold and miserable for about a month. It was so nice to go outside today because it was so warm! This morning I took Ava to ballet and Brock to soccer. This afternoon Ava and I went to an ice festival at an old saw mill. It was so warm outside we decided to go, normally I hate outside events in the winter because of the cold weather but today was a perfect day to go! Ava going for a ride!

Ava next to a swan, I love this hat she wore, she looked so cute!

Tonight Graig, Ava and I went out to eat at Brooks. It was so good, we ate so much! Brock is spending the night with his friend Jordan.

Tonight I am catching up on all the shows I DVR'd this week and I am working on a little craft project.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks like you all had great fun! I love Ava's hat!

AG said...

Sounds like a fun weekend!