Friday, February 6, 2009

Girls night out!


Tonight after work I went out with 6 of my friends for a Girls Night Out! It was so much fun, we are always so busy it is so hard for us to get together. We met early for dinner at an Italian resturant. It was so delicious! I love italian food, I split eggplant parm, ceasar salad and fried calamari with two of my friends.It was so good, we all ate way to much!

After dinner we went to see He's Just Not That Into You. It was such a great movie, the theater was packed!! We laughed the whole way through the movie. The movie is based on a book written by two Sex and the City writers. The movie was about all the ways that men and women are different, and how they approach relationships from completely different angles. All I want to say is I am so glad that Graig and I got married before myspace, facebook, IM, etc. Yikes!!


I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend, we don't really have anything on our agenda this weekend! It will be fun just to be home and relax and hang out together. I am going to clean up our house and Graig wants to clean the basement. I also got cookie dough so Ava and I can make valentines day cookies and I want to make a big pot of chili. It should be a fun and quiet weekend!

3 comments:

Jill said...

I love Girl's Night Out. So glad y'all had fun. I can't wait to see He's Just Not That Into You!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

What a great girl's night out. The movie sounds like fun also. Glad you will be having a quiet weekend at home, those are the best time. Have a great one. Hugs, Marty

The Mrs. said...

I wanna go! Sounds like a fabulous Girls Night Out!