Monday, February 2, 2009

Love is in the air

February is great for one reason...Valentine's Day!!


I made this picture using our Valentine day cards. I love how it turned out! I got the frame for $3 at Family Dollar and I had the rest of the scrapbooking stuff. I love using scrapbooking supplies...even though I never scrapbook, I just love the stickers, paper and embellishments You can do so many crafty things with scrapbook supplies. Make Mine a Mojito is doing a great Valentine Giveaway, she is giving away brownies from the Fat Witch Bakery! You can go over to her blog to sign up for this great giveaway. At work, we got a gift basket with these brownies a couple of years ago, they are amazing!! My friend Allison from Lipgloss Lounge is giving away Vera Bradley notecards, they are so cute!! The drawing is tomorrow so sign up at her blog now if you want to win this adorable notecards!!

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Love the Valentine's Day frame!!