Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Weekend

I had big plans for a fun and productive weekend.  I took Friday off because Brock and Ava had a day off of school.  I started feeling sick right before lunch on Friday and I just kept feeling worse and worse.  By the time Graig got home at 4 I felt miserable.  I slept all night Friday night and ALL day Saturday.  I didn't even go trick or treating with Brock and Ava last night :( Thank God for Grandma Jan she came over and helped Ava get ready and took her trick or treating last night.  After Trick or Treating Brock and Ava went to her house to spend the night.  This afternoon I finally went to the doctor,  he said it was just a bad viral infection and he said that I should feel better in a few days.  I HATE being sick, this has not been a good weekend!

5 comments:

Barrett said...

I hope you feel better! I agree, thank goodness for grandmas! We've had our share of sickness in our family already this "winter" and it isn't even flu season yet!! Stay well!

Janna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill said...

Oh gosh, I'm sorry you've been sick and you had to miss Halloween. I hope you're feeling better soon.

Michelle said...

:( Hope you are feeling better soon Ang--rest up and take care of yourself!

Janna said...

I'm sorry you're sick! I was sick the week before last so I know how you feel. There seems to be so much sickness this year!