Monday, November 16, 2009

Weekend update!!

This weekend went by soooo fast!!  I can't believe how fast weekends go.  I feel like all Graig and I do is drive Brock and Ava around to their activities, and try to run around and get stuff done that we don't get a chance to do during the week.

 Saturday Brock went to the Boys and Girls club all day to play basketball, he LOVES basketball!!  Saturday night he went to the skating rink and then he had 2 of his friends sleepover.  Ava went to a birthday party for her friend Maria.  I was able to do a little decorating for Christmas, I felt like it was a little early but since we are going away for Thanksgiving this year I wanted to get started working on it.  I still have a lot to do next weekend!

 I love these Christmas ornaments in our glass jars.

The stockings were hung by the chimney with care...



Sunday-Ava had a birthday party for her friend Madelyn.  It was an American Girl theme and Ava said it was the BEST birthday party ever!  Sunday evening Ava went with me to work.  I was a judge for the Mr and Miss Oneonta pageant.  Ava LOVED all the attention that she got from the college students.  She had a great time and even took some pictures with the winners!

This picture was at the very end of the night and  Miss Oneonta had already changed out of her dress but she still took a picture with Ava, as you can tell Ava was thrilled!!

When we got home I had to make 8 dozen cookies for Ava's dance school.  Brock helped me because I was making his favorite cookies, no bakes!  I will post the recipe soon. It is so easy and the cookies are soooo good!!   He said for Christmas he wants me to make him a whole batch so he can eat them all by himself!


Have a good week!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

The kids look so cute--can't wait to see you and Brock next week!!!

Jennifer said...

I love the ornaments in the jars! It looks great!