Thursday, November 5, 2009

Here we go again...

I am back to feeling bad again, YUCK!!  Last night I kept coughing and coughing and I couldn't get to sleep.  I think I got about 3 hours of sleep last night total, I am the kind of person that needs a solid 8 hours to function so that lack of sleep + lots of coughing = another day home from work.  I called my doctor's office to get an appointment today because I think I have bronchitis but they were all booked up today so I made an appointment for tomorrow morning.  I hope I can get medicine so I can get better for the weekend!  I don't want to waste another weekend being sick! 

To cheer myself up today I went up to the attic and got out our Thanksgiving decorations.  We don't have too much stuff but I do like to add a little thanksgiving cheer!

Turkey hotpad in our kitchen!  I love this little turkey!


Thanksgiving Platter I got last fall.  I love the golden yellow color of this platter!


Give Thanks sign, this is my favorite Thanksgiving decoration, I got it SO many years ago but I still love getting it out every year.  I put it in our living room. 


Tonight I am watching my Thursday night shows and going through my work email...exciting I know!!

Today I am thankful for my supportive students and co-workers!  Everyone has been SO nice during my sickness, I have gotten a ton of "get well soon" emails and they really make me feel SO good!


2 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

So sorry you are still not feeling well. Hope you can get into the doc. tomorrow and get something to kick this awful stuff. Hugs, Marty

C said...

So many people around the area have h1n1 - do you think that's what you may have?