Monday, November 9, 2009

Watch Week!

This week is Watch Week at Ava's dance studio!  I got to watch 3 of her classes tonight, it was a lot of fun!  Her schedule for Mondays is Hip Hop, Tap and Lyrical.  Poor thing she goes from one class to the next she doesn't get a break in between her classes.  She is SO tired when she gets home on Monday nights! 
I did take some pictures of her tonight but they didn't turned out really dark so here are some pictures that I took of her last year during dance.

Ava with her dance teacher Jill right after the Christmas dance show


Ava with her friend Gracie before the end of year show in June

Beautiful Ballerinas!  Before the show last June



Ava with two friends at their dress rehersal in June!

I also get to watch her do Jazz on Friday night and Ballet on Saturday morning.  This should be a fun week!!

2 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Such great pics. She is such a cutie. I am so glad you get to see her dance, it is such a thrill always. Have fun and take tons of pics. Hugs, Marty

Janna said...

She is so cute! I would love to see her in action, maybe you could post a video sometime.