Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sunday sneak peak

Today was a VERY productive day!  I LOVE days like that.  Brock was at a friends house, Ava spent the day with Grandma Jan and Graig was watching football at his friends house so I had the WHOLE house to myself!  I spent the day cleaning and organizing, it was fabulous!  I finally got to clean Ava's playroom in the attic, it has been a wreck for such a long time!  I also organized my craft area in the basement and took 2 naps!  I am still not 100% better from when I was sick and I get tired SO easily.  I took a nap this afternoon and another little one earlier this evening.  I am happy to finally be going back to work tomorrow!


Here's a sneak peak of a project that I started today, I hope to finish this project this week!


Happy Sunday!

1 comments:

Jill said...

Yay for a productive day!!! It's such a good feeling.