Friday, November 13, 2009

TGIF!!!

I am SO happy that it's Friday!  This has been such a long week!  Graig was out of town for two days and work was CRAZY busy!  I am ready for a relaxing weekend.  Tonight after work I got my hair cut, I LOVE the way she cut it, I get it cut every 8 weeks and my next appointment isn't until 2010!

Tomorrow was suppose to be Brock's first 7th grade basketball game but the team his school was playing is closed due to illness so he doesn't have a game tomorrow.


 


Ava has cheerleading and ballet.  It's watch week so I get to watch her tomorrow during her ballet! 




This weekend Ava has two birthday parties to go to and I have to make 8 dozen cookies for Ava's dance school!  I also want to put away all of our fall stuff and start getting out our Christmas stuff!!  So we should have a fun weekend!

1 comments:

Janna said...

I hope you have a good weekend! I am itching to get my Christmas stuff out too, but I am trying to be good and wait until Thanksgiving night.