Saturday, November 14, 2009

Sister Crafts

My sister Shelby and I are getting together for Thanksgiving and we want to do some cute craft projects together!  We are going to be together for 4 days during Thanksgiving and we want to do 4 craft projects.  The projects that we are going to make need to be small and light because I have to take them with me on the plane.  We will have easy access to a Hobby Lobby and Michaels so getting craft supplies together should be pretty easy and fun!!


We are each going to think of 2 crafts to make.  I am thinking of making tassels like the Nester makes and a swag garland like this.  But I want to make one using Christmas colors! 




I can't wait to see what crafts my sister picks out for us to do!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Love that swag--we should make that!!

Janna said...

I can't wait to see what you guys come up with.

Jill said...

How funny~ I've been trying to think of some craft ideas for Thanksgiving day too. After lunch at our house, the guys watch football. I think it's SO boring! I can't wait to see what y'all make.