Sunday, December 6, 2009

Brock and Ava's Christmas trees!!

I finally got Brock and Ava's Christmas trees decorated this weekend.  I got the trees for $15 each last year at Wal-Mart.  Brocks is navy blue and Ava has pink.  Ava LOVES helping me decorate her tree and Brock said he didn't mind having a tree in his room as long as he didn't have to decorate it OR help take it down-ha ha!  He sounds just like Graig. 

I had Ava take the pictures of the trees because I was talking on the phone with my friend.  Brock's tree looks crooked in the picture.  I promise it isn't really crooked, I think it's the way she took the picture!

Ava's tree is pink with silver, green and teal blue ornaments.  I also put some silver, green and pink bows on it.  I think it turned out really cute! 


Brock's tree is navy and has red and silver ornaments on it.  It's not 100% decorated yet, I still want to get a few more ornaments to go on it.  I think his tree looks cute too! 



I didn't do an advent calendar this year so the week before Christmas I might put a little present under their trees every night after they go to sleep.  I think they would LOVE that!

3 comments:

Janna said...

Their trees look so cute. I love having a tree in every room!

Michelle said...

Love trees--that is so great they have their own tree to decorate and make their room their own! Your such a good mom!

Jill said...

This is such a cute idea. I love the personal trees in the kids room. Of course, I love Ava's tree. Brock is so funny~ doesn't want to decorate it. Sounds like the guys in my family.