Saturday, December 5, 2009

Christmas Greens

Yesterday I went to our town's garden club Christmas sale.  They had SUCH beautiful arrangements, wreaths and centerpieces.  I got there early and there were SO many different ones to choose from!  I knew that I wanted a centerpiece because I already have Christmas wreaths for our front and side doors. 

I found two that I liked. One larger one for our dining room table and then I also fell in love with a small one that I will keep in our kitchen.

Here is the one for our dining room table.



I LOVE this sweet little one, I am going to keep it in the kitchen. 



I also got some Spider Plant starters for $1!  Spider plants are so easy to take care of, that's why I like them :)


Then last night I went to a Girls Night Out and we made our own Christmas Greens!  It was a lot of fun everyone made beautiful arrangements!  I made two small arrangements.  I think I am going to put one in our downstairs bathroom (since I never put any Christmas decorations in there!) and I am not sure what I am going to do with the other one yet. 

Here is the two that I made.  I really like the way they turned out, they didn't take too long to make.





Today we have a busy day ahead!!  Ava has dance and she is making her First Confession and church and Brock has a basketball game and then he's going to a birthday party sleepover tonight!  Graig is having his friends over for poker tonight so Ava and I are going over to hang out with my friend Sabrina and her daughter Eliza. 


Have a good weekend!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Hope you all have a great weekend! The greens look beautiful!!!

Angie said...

Love the pretty arrangements! I see ones in Michaels and Hobby Lobby all the time that I want to copy, but never do.

Janna said...

Your arrangements are really cute. I can't wait to get our real tree..I just love the smell of fresh christmas trees!