Friday, December 18, 2009

Who does this??


Christmas is a week away and we have a ton of things to do this weekend and tonight after work I decided to start painting our Sunroom!  We are going to move our furniture around in our house because our big family Christmas gift this year is a big flat screen tv.  The couches that I am moving to our sunroom are red and our sunroom is painted red so I need to paint the sunroom before we can move our furniture.  I got one whole section of the room done tonight!  I decided to paint it Svelte Sage which the Nester talked about on her blog. It's a beautiful color not too dark, not too light and I think it will really warm up our Sunroom! I use Behr paint at Home Depot so I went there tonight after work and they were able to match the color exactly!  I got their paint and primer and one and I LOVE it!!  I don't think I will ever go back to regular paint-ever!!

Here is a sample of the color, I will show the room when I am completely done, I hope to finish it up this weekend!

Tomorrow is a busy day Ava and I are going with our neighbors to watch the Nutcracker in the afternoon and then tomorrow evening we have 2 Christmas parties to attend.  The first party is a Cookie exchange it's at my friend's house and it's going to be HUGE, 90 people are coming!  Children are invited so some of those 90 are kids but still that's a TON of people.  After that party we are going to another Christmas party, so it will be a fun filled Saturday before Christmas! 

2 comments:

Janna said...

That is a huge party. 90 people!! Good luck getting your painting done this weekend!

C said...

Glad you like the paint with primer...it's awesome! We covered "pottery red" with light neutral color and it worked great! I like that sage color very much.