Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas crafts!

I can't believe that I never showed my Christmas subway art that I did.  My friend Janna showed this idea on her blog for the fall and I loved it!  I did one for fall and then I made another one for Christmas.  I painted a canvas and then I added different scrapbook letter stickers and modge podged it.  Then I added some ribbon and hung it up! 



I also made this super easy craft that I saw on another blog. I added scrapbook paper to a frame and then hot glued an ornament on the glass.  It turned out super cute!  I am going to leave this up all winter.


Tonight we're off to a Christmas party!  Enjoy this special time with your family and friends!  This really is my favorite time of the year!  Happy Thursday. 

1 comments:

Janna said...

Your subway art is really cute! I like the glitter stickers. The snowflake is cute too.