Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas Tour 2010

Today I am doing the Christmas Tour with the Nester today!! I have done this for the past two years and it was so much fun to see how everyone decorates for Christmas!  Its also fun to look back and see how I decorated because I like to change it up every year.  I LOVE decorating our house, I put up our decorations the weekend before Thanksgiving because I love having them out. I think they make our house look so warm and welcoming, I like to have them out as long as I can! 



Ok let the tour begin!  We will start in our living room because that's where I have the most decorations.  Here is our mantle.  I LOVE putting lights on our mantle.  I prefer colored lights and Brock and Ava like them more so that's what I use on our mantle!


I LOVE this printable!  I got it from the eighteen25 blog

Our heater is another little area in our living room that I like to decorate.  I made the ribbon tree this year. 


I also have a little table in our living room that I like to decorate


A yarn ball wreath I made this year with my two favorite Christmas colors Red and Lime Green

A  festive NOEL printable.
 

Moving on to our dining room and kitchen.

This small tree is in our office which is right next to our dining room.

I always like decorating the hutch in our dining room for the seasons!

I also just got my first cloche!  I filled it with ornaments for the Christmas season!

Some Christmas vases and bowls

Snowflakes hanging from our chandelier

I made this photo hanger to hang up our Christmas cards.  I  love going to the mailbox and  getting Christmas cards in December!

I made these joy blocks from a craft kit that I got on Etsy.  It was a fun project to put together!

 This is the area on top of our fridge.  I LOVE this plate I got it at HomeGoods a few years ago!

Ava and I made this little tray this year.  I love the teal and red together. 

I hope you enjoyed looking at our Christmas home!  I can't wait to sit and go through all the homes on the tour.  I love looking at other people's houses and how they decorate especially at Christmas! 

Merry Christmas

16 comments:

Cate said...

Hi there, your decorations are lovely, especially the hand made touches like your card holder.

Merry Christmas!

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

Thank you for the fantastic tour. You have a beautiful home. I love the blue plate in the wreath! Your hutch is so pretty. I love that your tree is full of all sorts of ornaments. Perfect!

Julie said...

Really cute stuff! Especially your cloche & countdown to Christmas tray!

Southern Fried Gal said...

Your decorations are so fun and cute! Merry Christmas!

Katie@YogaGal said...

The printables are fabulous, I am going to have to check your link out. I also love the red and lime green. Thank you for stopping by Yoga Gal and I hope that you and your family have a Merry Christmas! :D

Just Mom said...

OK, I fell in love with your wreath and that Noel printable. :-D

Loved the tour. Absolutely lovely.


Thank you!

CarolinaGirl said...

Everything looks great! Look how crafty you are! Great job!

Janna said...

Your decorations are all really pretty. You asked how long it took me to make the wreath and I did it in stages. To cut out all of the filters took me about 10 minutes. The glitter process takes the longest because you have to let them dry for at least two hours. To apply the filters to the wreath form takes about an hour.

Sarah Broadus said...

Love your ball wreath!

ThriftyAnnabella said...

Very nice - thanks for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful decorations! I prefer colored lights too! :-)

Hello Jessica Lynn said...

Hello, I am blog hopping today and just decided to stop by your blog.

Your decorations are BEAUTIFUL!!

Please feel free to stop by either or both of my blogs and a follow would be much appreciated.

Jessicas Lil Corner is my family blog at http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com

So Stylilized is where I am currently offering FREE custom blog designs at http://sostylilized.blogspot.com

Have a very blessed Wednesday!! :0)

Lisa Cash said...

Hi - I'm visiting from The Nester. Your decorations are so lovely! I really love your wreath and cloche! Merry Christmas!

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Lovely decorations!! Merry Christmas. :)

Kelly @ Sufficient Grace Ministries said...

Everything looks beautiful!

Merry Christmas to you!

~~Rhonda said...

Angie, thanks for sharing your house tour. I especially love the "count down to Christmas" tray! So cute! ~~Rhonda :)