Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Our Christmas kitchen

I did a little decorating in our Kitchen this year for Christmas.  It's the room we are in the most so I wanted it to have some Christmas spirit!  I didn't go crazy but I did add a few festive things.

This is the space on top of our fridge.  I love, love, love that plate.  I got it at Home Goods a couple of years ago and I always have it out somewhere.  I waned my Christmas colors to be red, lime green and turquoise so I tried to use those colors the most in my decorating this year. 


Sorry I don't like the flash in this picture but I love this sign and little plate next to my cookbooks.  The little plate is from Wal-Mart and I'm not sure where I got the sign. 

I made this Days Until Christmas sign by modepodging scrapbook paper on a silver tray.  I used leftover letter stickers.  I really wanted to get a advent calendar from etsy but they were really expensive so I made this instead.  It's not exactly the same but it's still fun.  Ava likes changing the date on the chalkboard tag every day. 

Here is a close up of the Christmas countdown sign.  I got this beautiful red and turquoise paper at Michael's.

Happy Wednesday!

1 comments:

Janna said...

All of your decorations are so cute. I like your "Days until Christmas" sign. I need to make one of these.