Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas arrangements

The Garden Club in our town always has an Open House where they make  Christmas arrangements and wreaths and sell them.  All of their arrangements are beautiful and reasonably priced!    I have gone for the past couple of years and now I know to get there early.  Here is my post from the sale last year.     So last Friday I went and stood in line and was there when the doors opened at 9:30am!  I got a couple of beautiful arrangements for our home for Christmas!

I love this one with the ornament in it.  I knew that I had to get it as soon as I saw this ornament.    This only cost $8!


I got a huge bag of boxwood for $2. I made this little arrangement with the boxwood.  I love using boxwood at Christmas time!  I really liked the limes in this arrangement but they didn't last long.  I took them out after a couple of days because they were getting gross. 

This was my FAVORITE arrangement.  As soon as I saw this one I knew I had to have it.  Another girl was eyeing it too but I grabbed it first-ha ha!  This one was only $8 too!

My favorite part about this arrangement was the container.  I love this toile container and I can use it throughout the year!


Since I am still recovering we aren't really doing anything today just hanging around the house and watching movies. It is raining/snowing outside so it's a good day to stay inside and relax!

Happy Sunday!

1 comments:

Janna said...

The arrangements are really cute! I would have never thought of putting limes in the container. I got some extra branches from the tree lot and I'm going to try to make some arrangements.