Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Quick Christmas Gifts

This year I ordered some vinyl letters and dots on etsy to make Christmas ornaments for some of our friends.  I really like quick craft projects like this!  I got them here.  I got my ornaments at Wal-Mart and just put the vinyl on.


Here is ours hanging on our tree


Here is one all wrapped up ready to be given away!


I made them all up and wrapped them and put them in a basket under our tree.  I think they look so festive!  I always need quick little presents for our neighbors, and for hostess gifts so I thought these would be perfect for that!




2 comments:

Janna said...

those are really cute!

Erin said...

You should look into getting a Cricut. I have one for scrapbooking, but I also use it for decorative stuff too. And they make vinyl for it so you can cut out all your own vinyl decorations.

Those are really cute!