Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Wednesday recipes!

These are three summer recipes that look amazing!  I printed these from online and I'm going to make them this weekend.
The first one is Grilled BBQ Potato Skins.  This recipe is from the Neelys (love them!) on the Food Network.  It combines two of my all time favorites potato skins and pulled pork. I think these will be amazing!
Here's a picture from their website


Another recipe I want to make this weekend is homemade salsa.  I LOVE salsa and I don't really make it at home much.  I found this recipe from the Pioneer Woman and I can't wait to try it.  This is a picture from her blog.  Doesn't this look SO good?   She also has another recipe on her blog today that I want to try it's avacado egg salad.  That sounds delish!

I have also been wanting to make strawberry freezer jam.  I have never made jam or jelly  but I think it would be fun to try.  Everyone says this is easy to make so I want to try it!
Here is a picture from the Kraft website.

What summer recipes do you want to make?

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Yum! I love the Neely's too!