Friday, July 15, 2011

Cute or ugly?

Wednesday night Sabrina, Allison and I got together for a craft night.  I love getting together with these two we always have so much fun!  We decided to make rag wreaths using different colored ribbon and scrap fabric cut down to 6 inch strips.  We tied the strips around our wreath forms.  I didn't take a picture of this step but you just tie your strips to the wreath.   We used all different colors and patterns.

I can't decide if I like it or not.  Sometimes I look at it and think it's the cutest thing ever and sometimes I'm just not sure.  What do you think?





Here it is hanging on the mirror in our dining room.  This mirror was the first craft project Sabrina and I did I talk about the mirror project in this post. 

And this boy is always cute!   Brock LOVES  baking here he is licking the spoon after making brownies-ha ha!  

Have a good weekend!

1 comments:

Michelle said...

I think it is cute! Maybe Brock can cook with us when he visits! We love brownies!