Friday, July 8, 2011

Craft Projects

Here are two craft projects that I found on different blogs that I want to try to make very soon.  I feel like I always have some type of project in the works.  Thankfully Graig, Brock and Ava are

This bar cart is just perfect and it combines two of my absolute favorite things-monograms and a bar cart! 
I made a bar cart for our sun room earlier this summer and I have done many posts about my love of monograms


Isn't it adorable?  I need to find one of these carts and when I do I am going to come right home and make this for our deck.   Kim from Keller creative has a step by step tutorial on how to make this cart. 

I love, love, love this star burst mirror that I found on the Katie's blog. I adore her blog and her sweet little girl Ellie!  She links to a blog that has step by step instructions.  I need to make one of these very soon!
Here is Katie's room

 I think it would look perfect hanging above our new bedroom.  Here is the link to my mini bedroom makeover that I did earlier this month. 

Happy Friday!!  I have a fun weekend planned with my family and some friends.  I can't wait to show you the pictures next week.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I like the star above your bed!

Readings, Recipes and Rambles said...

Love the bar cart! Too cute:)Just came across your blog and enjoying!!

Kim @ keller-creative said...

So glad you enjoyed my bar cart. Please let me know if you make one! I'd love to see a picture of the finished product :)