Saturday, July 23, 2011

A new table

A few weekends ago I went to a yard sale and found a beautiful old table for $10.  I wrote about my table in this post.  I left it on our deck for about a week and then I decided to bring it inside because it was just too nice to be outside.

We have an office with a computer desk but Graig and the kids use that desk all the time.   I decided that I needed one of my own so I put the table in our living room and made it into a little desk for me.  I think it's just perfect in our living room.  I already LOVE having my own desk and space to work on projects and write my blog posts. 



I also have another little table in our living room and while I was putting my desk together I decided to do a little rearranging on that table too.  I just love the succulent plant I got at Lowe's. 


We're off to Illinois today.  I can't wait to see my family!  Have a good weekend.

1 comments:

AG said...

love that desk! So cute!