Friday, January 2, 2009

2 quick projects

Yesterday I spent the whole day relaxing and watching HGTV, it was a great way to bring in the New Year!! Graig spent the day getting our papers and finances in order for the new year. He gets so excited going through our paperwork, receipts, and files and organizing them. It's his New Year's Day tradition. I worked on two quick projects while I watched HGTV.

I love this blue color, I want to use it more in my living room. I love how it turned out!It's never to early to start decorating for Valentine's Day, I made this using tissue paper and a wooden heart from Michael's.

I really want to do more craft projects this year. I love making things and I think it will be a fun hobby for the new year! If anyone has any simple craft ideas or websites I can look to get ideas let me know.

5 comments:

AG said...

cute! I am all about doing some crafts this year too.

Anonymous said...

You're so crafty--love the "E" projects!

Beth said...

cute crafts! And I like your blog makeover!

Jill said...

I love all your cute craft ideas. You always do something I've never seen before.

Anonymous said...

Although there are differences in content, but I still want you to establish Links, I do not know how you advice!