Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sunday randomness

Ava's gymnastics meet went OK yesterday...I don't think Graig and I need to worry about where the Olympics are going to be held in 12 years...but Ava had a good time. She said she wasn't nervous at all and she remembered what she was suppose to do (most of the time). We couldn't take pictures during the meet so I took a picture of Ava when we out to eat to celebrate after her meet.

Here's Ava with her ribbons.


My Dad is still in the hospital, his kidney biopsy is scheduled for Monday, thank you for all of your kind words about him in my last post. His spirits are good, and my sister Shelby is still with him. We are all hoping and praying that the biopsy results are good and that he can go home on Tuesday.

I started twittering! My twitter name is BrockandAva. It's like a mini blog, I am going to try it out. I will let you know how I like it.

I only did one small craft project this weekend. I made this clipboard for my work. I didn't take too long to paint, and I love it painted up!


Today, we are snowed in!! We are going to stay home, I am going to clean our house and tonight I am making poppyseed chicken for dinner. I have read on so many blogs how good it is so I want try it out!!

Drum roll please...the winner of the 2009 family planner is...Shannon!! Brock and Ava picked the winner Friday night (sorry I didn't post this yesterday, we were super busy!!) Congrats, email me your address and I will mail out your planner this week!!

2 comments:

Ann said...

Ava is so stinkin cute.

Your Dad is my prayers.

Jill said...

I love poppyseed chicken but I haven't had it in ages. I hope everything with your dad's results go smoothly.