Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A birthday and an inauguration!

Today is Graig's 37Th birthday! I can't believe that he is 37 already...we started dating when he was 24...yikes time flies!! Anyway, Graig is a wonderful husband, father and provider for our family. He works so hard each and everyday! Graig is the hardest person in the world to buy for, so every year for his birthday I get him a framed picture of a memorable event that has happened in the last year. This year I picked the one below. It's of Graig and Brock right after Brock's team won the Little League tournament in our town. Graig was the coach of the team and he was so proud of Brock that day, I love this picture of the two of them!
Happy Birthday Graig, we all love you!!



Today is the inauguration of Barack Obama! I am so excited, I have been waiting for this day since the election. I wish that one of my kids were sick (just kidding!) so I could stay home all day in my PJ's and watch the coverage on CNN! At work, we are going to have the inauguration on all day so students can stop and watch between their classes so I will get to watch it. I can't wait to see what Michelle Obama and her sweet girls are going to wear! It is going to be a great day!!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

What a cute picture! I bet your hubby is going to love that!

The Mrs. said...

Happy bday to hubby!!! I loooved Sasha and Malias coats!!!

C said...

OMG that's funny - my cousin Anna has a blog (links off my blog) and her husband is 37 today too! So I just said HBD to him and now I'm saying it to Graig as well. Happy Day!

Betsy said...

Happy Birthday to your husband! He seems like a great guy! I really enjoyed watching the Inauguration coverage today, too!

Have a great week!

AG said...

Happy Bday to Graigy Poo.

And you can only imagine how happy I am about Obama.