Friday, January 23, 2009

Cuteness!!

I made this centerpiece for our dining room table. I wasn't sure what to put on our table, so when I got home from work I went out to our backyard snipped off some little branches off a bush and put them in a crock. I added heart fabric and a heart ornament in the middle. I love the way it turned out!! This weekend, I want to go and get a red table runner to complete the look. My friend Allison bought me this cute bag for my birthday! I love it so much. It's the perfect size and I love the colors!!

I love purses so I bought this bag tonight, its a Vera Bradley bowler bag in Purple Punch. I love all the colors in it and this bag is so big it will hold all the stuff that I carry around all the time!!
I was trying to get a nice picture of Brock and Ava to send out with our Valentines Day cards. This is the best one I have so far. I love how Ava's top teeth are just coming in.
Happy Friday!! I am so glad it's the weekend!!!






7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love the centerpiece, but don't you think it would look nicer if you painted your table say antique white????

Anonymous said...

Angie - I haven't seen your kids since Ava's baby shower, but I feel like I know them from all your great pictures! Sweet kids. :)

Anonymous said...

I like the purse Allison got you. The monogram is very classy. Can't figure out identity stuff url, open id, etc., enough accounts already. M. and I are meeting for lunch at Monical's Sunday, we'll call you and rub it in. G. should get new Frontier so he can keep up with me. $2500 factory incentive expires Jan. 31, but times are bad and more will be forthcoming. Bob.

Beth said...

I love the purple punch pattern! It's my new favorite - I'm planning to get myself a spring or summer purse in that pattern :)

Anonymous said...

I love that new purse!!! I love the bowler bag--just the right size!

Lamp Tramp said...

That centerpeice is so adorable.
Love your new bags, and of course those kids are so precious!

AG said...

what a classy friend you have in Allison. She's awesome!

Ha ha!

What are you up to this weekend?

And the purple punch is so cute.