Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow Day!!

Today Brock and Ava had a snow day! They were so excited to be able to stay home. I stayed home from work and we didn't go anywhere all day because it was too snowy and yucky outside to get out and do anything. Brock and Ava stayed in their pajamas all day long! We did a lot of relaxing, watching TV, and playing Wii. I actually got a lot of work stuff done too. I finished two reports and caught up on on my emails-yeah!! Ava and I made banana bread, it is so good! It's my friend Erin's recipe. It is so easy and it's wonderful, it doesn't last too long around our house!


Erin's banana bread
1 stick butter and 1 cup of sugar (creme together)
2 eggs
2 large bananas
2 cups flour
1 teas. baking powder
1/2 teas. baking soda
mix all together, put in a loaf pan and cook at 350 degrees for 1 hour. I made 4 little loaves and cooked them for about 35 minutes

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, angie! what a small world.... owen and i made banana bread yesterday too! yum!!! erin

Michelle said...

Aren't snow days fun! That receipe sounds so good!

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

Hi. Cute blog. Snow days are fun. Minus the snow. haha.