Saturday, January 24, 2009

TGIF!!

I am so happy it's the weekend! It was such a busy week, I am ready to relax!! Last night, Brock and Ava were with friends so Graig and I had the night to ourselves! We don't get a night alone very often so it was fun to hang out and be together. We ordered Chicken Parm from our Graig's favorite resturant. After we ate I finished making my pillows. I like how they turned out, they were so easy to make!! I also (finally!) put the adorable pictures that we got of Emma and Owen in frames. I got this frame for $3 at Wal-Mart. I think these are great pictures of them!


I also put up this picture of Emma and Own with their fabulous parents (and our BFF's from Illinois) Scott and Erin! I love this picture of their family. Congrats to Carrie (Buzzings of a Queen Nee) and her family, she had a little boy named Henry yesterday. I love reading her blog, she does so many cute, crafty projects!!

Today Ava is going to do a Cheerleading Clinic at the High School. After her clinic she gets to cheer at the basketball game tonight! It will be fun to watch her perform!

5 comments:

C said...

The pillows came out well. I like toile fabric, especially black and white.

Shannon said...

Sounds like a great night! Those pillows are so cute and so are those little kids! Adorable!

The Cape House said...

I can't believe you made those pillows! I just love the fabric.

The Mrs. said...

I'm jealous you can make pillows!!!

Trudi said...

New to your blog. Had to comment, I'm a teacher too. I teach special ed. What do you teach? Hey, your pillows look nice.