Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy 2009!!

Happy New Years!! I am looking forward to this year and all the fun and memories that it will bring. Last night Graig and I had a New Year's Eve party. I spent all day getting ready for the party and it turned out really fun! 4 couples came and we had a ton of food and drinks! I decided to make cherry limeade punch that I found on Kelly's blog and it turned out really good! Here are some pictures of our table!
I got these paper frames at Michael's and took pictures of all the couples and gave them away as favors. Here's ours. Poor Graig that is probably the worst picture that he has ever taken! Everyone kept making fun of his picture but he was a good sport about it.

Our friends Sabrina and Shawn and their daughter Eliza. Eliza was a party girl, everyone was taking turns holding her and she smiled was so happy all night.



I am so excited today because Dear Genevieve starts on HGTV. She was my favorite designer from Trading Spaces and I am so happy that she has her own show. Her designs are so functional for families and everything she designs looks so comfortable and beautiful. I would love for her to come to our house!!

6 comments:

AG said...

Wow, I would have been really out of place at the party!

Glad you all had fun! All the best in the new year.

Anonymous said...

That punch looks great! I'll have to try that. Looks like you all had fun--you always throw great parties!

Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

That punch does look good! Yum. And your table looks so festive.

I'm excited about the new Genevieve Gorder show, too. I loved her on Trading Spaces.

Happy New Year! :-)

Anonymous said...

We had fun, thanks so much. You are a very good hostess.

The Mrs. said...

That punch looks amazing! I am excited for Genevive!

Anonymous said...

It seems a little more than I need to check the information, because I was thinking: Why does not my GLOG these things!